At Adderley we are proud of our identity and therefore encourage our children to be proud of their uniform.
Our uniform consists of:
- White shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Blue Adderley Primary School jumper or cardigan
- Black or grey trousers, leggings or skirts (shorts in summer)
- Black or grey school pinafore dress or blue and white checked summer dress
- White, grey or black socks
- Black school shoes or plain black trainers
- Scarves must be plain blue, black, grey or white and not patterned
- Hair styles are expected to be sensible and modest (patterns, lines, coloured hair inserts or dyed streaks are not allowed - this extends to patterns on eyebrows)
- Girls may have pierced ears but must wear studs only
- Fitness & Wellbeing kit: White Adderley Primary School F&W T-shirt, black/grey shorts or jogging bottoms, pumps or trainers. Swimmers require a swimming costume (no bikinis) or trunks and a towel
We ask all parents to send their children to school correctly dressed and ready for their daily schoolwork. Uniform can be purchased from the Social Enterprise Hub. Book bags, Sports bags and water bottles can be purchased from the Social Enterprise Hub at the beginning and end of the school day.
If your child breaks the rules when it comes to school uniform, you will be informed and given the opportunity to rectify the situation. However, if problems persist the child could face sanctions which will be agreed by the Head Teacher. These can include the child being sent home to change, parents being required to bring in appropriate clothing or the child being excluded from school.
CLICK HERE to read our full School Uniform Policy.